Tech companies spend an excess of billions of dollars every year in order to advertise and it seems like they are really pushing the creative envelope in order to reach audiences in new ways. Here are my Top 10 Tech Ads - What Grabs Your Attention?
1. Sony Vaio uses young businessman with cool toys
2. Panasonic shows life-size robot getting bossed around by a little girl
3. Sony MicroVault--gives a close representation of what it is capable of
3. World Wildlife Fund--pulls right on your heart strings with these beady eyes
4. T-Mobile-- Literally puts a face in a hand to represent the feeling of proximity
5. 4G LTE--brings a Sci-Fi approach to "world at your fingertips"
6. Olympus--gives you an animal in an unlikely place
7. SONY--uses a cute little girl to show the contrast between her and the TV
8. Ford Fusion gives the audience the power to take control
10. SKY HD demonstrates an athlete kicking low definition in the butt
And then there's this hilarious spoof on tablets...
What kind of ad grabs your attention? Let me know, share your favorites below! :)